Katranji Hand Center is a health care provider here in the state of Michigan. That being said, we do require that all patients continue to wear a facial covering while in office.
- All providers and staff have been tested for COVID-19 and are required to wear double layered face masks in addition to other appropriate protective equipment.
- All patients are screened for COVID-19 symptoms before arriving for their visit.
- All providers, staff, and patients are screened for COVID-19 symptoms at the entrance of our practice and are given a temperature check using a “no-touch” thermometer.
- All patients are required to wear a mask or facial covering at all times in the building.
- Social distancing measures are enforced in our waiting areas.
- All of our sites are cleaned and sanitized thoroughly throughout the day and hand sanitizer is placed throughout the practice.
To ensure the safety of our patients, please be aware that our restrooms will remain unavailable until further notice.